If you ever thought of coloring your gray hair, fighting dandruff, thickening your hair or conditioning your hair & scalp, then Sahara Sunrise, pre-sifted & finely ground natural Henna is the product you need.
It will color your grays to an invitingly vibrant reddish-bronze color, leaving your black hair intact. The effect is wonderful highlights in your hair.
You can apply your Henna in two easy steps; just mix your Henna with the Sahara Sunrise Henna Prep, stir and apply to hair.
INGREDIENTS: Henna (finely ground & pre-sifted)
- Start with clean, shampooed hair, do not condition hair after washing because the conditioner may limit the effect of the Henna on the hair.
- For easy preparation, mix your powdered Henna with the Sahara Sunrise Easy Mix Henna Prep mixture – 50g of Henna(half of the bag) to 250ml of Easy Mix(one bottle). Stir until you get a custard-like consistency.
- Section hair into four (4), apply Henna evenly through the section from the roots to the tips. When you are done with each section, twist and set aside.
- Work the Henna on to the whole hair, section by section. Cover your hair securely with a shower cap, you may have to wrap it additionally with a plastic bag to reduce leakage. Leave the Henna in for at least 12 hours.
- After the required time, thoroughly rinse out the Henna from your hair with just water, then wash with a conditioner NOT a shampoo until the water runs clear.
- Moisturize your hair and style.