Achieving flawless skin starts with a decision to give your skin all it needs to glow and thrive. A decision to do more than just cleansing and moisturizing. For cleaner, tighter and less acne prone pores incorporate a mask in your routine.
Sea Clay is excellent as a detoxifier for your skin as it draws out impurities from your skin. It deep cleanses and tightens the pores and this makes it great for oily and acne prone skin.
Ingredients: Sea Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Fuller’s Earth, Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal, Moringa Leaf Powder, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
- Using a dry plastic spoon (do not use anything metal, because metal deactivates the properties of clay), scoop about 1/2 of a teaspoon into the palm of your hand or a plastic bowl.
- Add water to make a loose paste.
- Apply to face in upward circular strokes and allow to dry on your face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and wash off with soap and water
- Apply a toner, Rose Floral Water or Orange & Lemongrass Floral Water and let air dry
- Lightly moisturize.
Use one (1) to three (3) times a week. Store in a cool, dry place.