If you have been battling with itchy scalp, dull looking hair, splits ends, breakage, easily tangled hair, then what you really need is to try Sahara Sunrise Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse with Teatree oil treatment on your hair.
Or how about this? Your scalp is clean; your hair is washed; your braids are new and you are wondering where the itch is coming from! Kanekalon! It is that stuff your extensions are made of! Apparently they are coated with an alkaline lye solution to create a wear resistant product and unfortunately for some, this substance can cause itching. Again reach for Sahara Sunrise Apple Cider Vinegar rinse!
Learn more about how Kanekalon is made here How Kanekalon Is Made. The culprit for some is the alkaline lye used in the production of the fibers. However you don’t have to swear off your extensions, you can easily resolve the problem with Sahara Sunrise Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse with Teatree oil.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Preservative.
To clarify your hair, control split ends, breakage and add shine to your hair
- After rinsing out all shampoo from your hair, mix 1/4 cups of Sahara Sunrise ACV Rinse with 1/4 cup of water (equal parts)
- Massage thoroughly into hair and scalp and comb with a wide-tooth comb
- Cover hair for 5 minutes the rinse off
- Apply conditioner and rinse off
- Moisturize and style
To use on itchy braids
- If you have already braided your hair, spray your scalp and extensions with Sahara Sunrise Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse with Teatree oil.
- If you haven’t put in the extensions yet, soak the extensions in 1 cup of warm Sahara Sunrise Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse with Teatree oil and 6 cups of water for 20 mins.
- Rinse, hang to dry and use.